Looking for a lovely home with character and opportunity? Then it's worth taking the time to discover what will make a fabulous first home or punching above its weight investment property.
This high set abode features hardwood timber floors up stairs, 2 split system air/cons, 3 bedrooms, open lounge room and dining, bathroom and a cute kitchen. Downstairs has great secure space below, offering many options that may include a workshop with office, home gym, studio, as well as space for one vehicle. There is also a bar for entertaining guests. The home is placed on a nice size block and has the benefit of a fantastic swimming pool and features a stunning stone feature wall.
• 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom upstairs
• LUG/workshop/studio with office & entertaining downstairs
• Nice big pool that has recently been resurfaced
• Large block with garden shed and shade house
• Sold built home with Johnston River hardwoods
• Timber floors upstairs/ concrete slab downstairs
• Split system air/con in master bedroom and lounge
• New roof 8 years ago and recent new hot water system
• Side access with space for boats and caravans
• Walking distance to Shopping Center with IGA supermarket
• 5 min drive to the city
• Appraised to rent for $390 per week
With the convenience of a village style shopping center only a 3 min walk away that include a IGA supermarket and many tasty take away options and the City center only a 5 min drive away this home would make for a lovely place to call home and available to move in straight away.
Also this property would make a excellent investment and be very popular with tenants looking for secure space downstairs and a nice big pool. The Property has been appraised to rent for $390 per week. For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please call Darcy on 0400 080 555.